Høst Creative, a strategy and design consultancy based in Washington, DC, Madrid and Auckland, is looking for a New Business Developer.
We are in the process of developing and launching two new products along side our traditional advisory work and need a full time person dedicated to helping grow our business and opportunities across these three initiatives. Our work and products focus on sustainability, international development and Corporate Social Responsibility.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive the entire lifecycle of new business development from finding suitable opportunities and bid tracking to proposal development, submission, and follow-up on a portfolio of opportunities.
- Lead proposal development in response to requests for proposals by coordinating calendars, and deadlines; developing proposal strategy with technical staff; conducting background/market research; copy-editing; proposal production and submission
- Conduct research and analysis of business opportunities, target countries, clients, partners, and competitors
- Lead sales calls and new client development activities for internal digital products
- Contribute to formal and informal pitches, from “storyboarding” through face-to-face presentation
- Build a pipeline of potential clients and projects
- Establish and maintain a CRM database
You're good at...
- You are good at building long-standing and successful relationships
- You have an existing network, particularly among organizations with a strong CSR focus
- Helping organizations obtain better brand recognition and financial growth
- Storytelling and decisive way of communicating so that you can adapt solutions for different needs on behalf of our clients
Experience & Background
- Minimum 8 years experience
- Preferred locations in Washington, D.C., Europe
- Fluent English and preferably advanced in other language(s)
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org