We recognize our responsibility to protect our planet and we are committed to minimizing the impact our firm has on the environment.
Our operationsAs an all remote team, we strive to reduce our GHG emissions to reach net-zero climate impact by 2030. To do so we will:
Implement sustainability governance to accurately track and measure the environmental impact of our business processes.
Reduce our business travel GHG emissions.
Re-use resources and manage waste from our operations, including recycling programmes, and minimizing waste to landfills.
Purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
Assess the environmental impact of any new services or products we intend to introduce in advance.
Educate our staff on their environmental impacts and empower them to take action on climate change in their working and home lives.
Work with our partners to reduce GHG emissions and tackle other environmental impacts in our supply chain.
Collaborate with clients and external stakeholders to create and scale climate solutions and stimulate the green economy.
A sustainable internet
We will push ourselves, our clients and our vendors to work towards products and outputs that are:
- powered by renewable energy;
- use the least amount of energy and material resources possible;
- advocate for environmentally friendly technology solutions.
If the Internet was a country, it would be the 7th largest polluter. Much of our work and work product is developed digitally, online and as such, we believe that we must embrace a sustainable Internet that is both good for people and for the planet.
— Nature Journal 2018. How to stop data centres from gobbling up the world’s electricity.
Supporting our network
We are committed to support our network of suppliers, clients and other stakeholders to reduce their environmental impact. Our sustainability strategy includes:
- Development of new product lines and businesses that help clients track, analyze and report on their environmental impact;
- Undertaking client projects that support environmental protection;
- Provide recommendations and solutions to clients that support environmental improvement;
- Support suppliers to improve their environmental impact;
- Engage in pro bono work that support environmental protection and improvement.
Sharing our progress and accountability
We are developing and shaping our methods to report our progress and benchmark our current and projected environmental impact. As part of that initiative, we will:
- Ensure that our policy is clearly communicated both internally and publicly;
- Address complaints about any breach of our Environmental Policy promptly and to the satisfaction of all concerned.